Types of Application Forms
There are a number of application form templates available in SmartDraw.
- Employment Application Form. A form used to collect information from job applicants. Information collected may include: availability for work, proof of legal employment status, salary requirements, and past job history.
- Membership Application Form. This type of form allows a club or organization an opportunity to provide prospective members a way to request admittance. The member applicant may be asked to provide such information as employment history, emergency contacts, family members, and references.
- Rental Application Form. This type of form allows a landlord to consider the qualifications of a potential tenant. The application authorizes the landlord to verify the information provided. This usually includes authorization to allow the landlord to check the applicant's credit history, employment status, rental history, and a criminal background check.
- Credit Application Form. This type of form is used to apply for credit with a lender. The information provided is used to help determine the borrower's employment status, credit history, and ability to repay the loan.
- Volunteer Application Form. Nonprofit organizations can be held responsible for illegal acts committed by their volunteers. A properly vetted and documented volunteer worker's application can help nonprofits protect themselves under their umbrella insurance policy. A volunteer application form can provide the nonprofit with the necessary information.
No reviews found!
No comments found for this product. Be the first to comment!